My favorite TV drama/soap opera/action show is back tonight, as ABC’s Lost returns from its summer hiatus. I know I won’t be the only blogger watching tonight (you got my back there, Pimpin’ Kyle?). Just for kicks, I’ll make some predictions that’ll be wildly inaccurate:
1 . Michael will get blown up in his getaway boat, but Walt will swim back to shore safely.
2. Charlie, Desmond, and everyone else down in the hatch when it blew up will be fine.
3. It will take several weeks before any of the hostages escape from the dreaded “Others.”
4. Somehow, more women will manage to become part of the regulars this season since so many others perished recently.
5. Sun’s baby isn’t Jin’s.
6. Sayid is going to lay down the smack on some Others coming up here pretty soon, perhaps even in the first couple of epidsodes.
7. We’ll never know what those giant stone feet that appeared in the season 2 finale are about.
I think that’s all I can come up with. Like every good story, I look forward to finding out what happens next. Major DAP to the writers of Lost for keeping it interesting, confusing, yet loveable. I just hope it won’t turn into another X-Files i.e. a show that constantly reveals some of the secrets but keeps others hidden ad infinitum, even past the show’s extinction.
As a side note, I don’t think J and I will watch the Project Runway cast reunion show tonight, though it’d be cool to see Alison again; it’ s a shame how early she was cut. Those cast members are just too catty. I predict a Michael victory next Wednesday.
Now that’s enough TV. It’s a beautiful day! Go play outside!