Yes, I’m still wasting my time surfing the web for snatches of entertainment. I do the work so you don’t have to!
- Nietzsche Family Circus. Pairs random Family Circus comics with Friedrich Nietzsche quotes. Click refresh a few times for best results.
- Netdisaster. Type in any URL you desire and choose how that website will be “destroyed” while you watch. Not to be used on my blog, of course…
- How Many Five-Year-Olds Could You Take in a Fight? 25. Bring ’em on!
- Compilation of Soccer Players Faking Injuries. This is easily the stupidest aspect of soccer, but it makes for hilarious video.
- WritersMugs Gallery. Combine your favorite author, a great quote of squi’s, and a mug, and you’ve got a sweet website. I spent a half hour reading great sayings from these world-movers. Drawback: no Hemingway.
- How Manly are the Disney Men? Justin will be pleased to see that Robin Hood scored big here. Seems like Hercules wins by default due to his mythological status, but oh well.
- “Filler” Game. I played this for an hour when I should have been sleeping. Yeah, it’s that addictive, so be careful (especially if you have homework).
- The Beaufort Scale. Illustrated guide to the scale that gauges wind force. This one appealed the wannabe sailor in me. Billy Joel fans might remember that the Beaufort Scale makes an appearance in “Storm Front.”
- Holiday Party Excuse Generator. No, it’s not timely, but you can still use it for other get-togethers. I had a good time imagining myself sending a rather sardonic excuse to my job.
- Woophy. See photos from any location around the world. Wow.
I hope you enjoy these little gems. Whenever I have time to fritter away, I’ll keep looking for random websites worth visiting.